Not the common man. Not in common hours
"I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; new, universal, and more liberal laws will begin to establish themselves around and within him; or the old laws will be expanded, and interpreted in his favor in a more liberal sense, and he will live with the license of a higher order of beings...If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
Henry David Thoreau
- Extraordinary Creativity
- "We are not just in the universe, we are the unive...
- Does time move or do we?
- The plain facts
- The Big Blue
- Marred with sweat and dust and blood
- So long as you have your life...
- Boldest measures too weak
- If you want to serve the age, betray it
- Reachiong for the Stars
- Not the common man. Not in common hours
- Enduring attention yields answers!
- Younger than in Youth
- ▼ December (17)