"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative ( and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now".
J. W. von Goethe
- Extraordinary Creativity
- "We are not just in the universe, we are the unive...
- Does time move or do we?
- The plain facts
- The Big Blue
- Marred with sweat and dust and blood
- So long as you have your life...
- Boldest measures too weak
- If you want to serve the age, betray it
- Reachiong for the Stars
- Not the common man. Not in common hours
- Enduring attention yields answers!
- Younger than in Youth
- ▼ December (17)